Grasshopper Communications is a specialise communications company providing strategic support to organisations operating in the planning, property, transport and infrastructure sector. As a small business, we are committed to helping to deliver the Well-being Goals and improving the economic, social, environmental and cultural well-being of Wales and England. We commit to review our business operations on a regular basis make sure when making decisions they take into account the impact they could have on people living their lives in Wales and England in the future.
- We are committed to supporting our staff to lead healthy and prosperous well-balanced lives to encourage their long term commitment to the company.
- We will support the development of students and apprentices within the company to enable them to fulfil their potential and develop.
- We will make a positive contribution to global well-being and prevent further increase in global emissions.
- We are committed to help deliver projects which seek to reduce the effects of climate change, whilst encouraging greater prosperity for area.
- We will sign up to the Business Wales Green Growth Pledge.
- We will ensure the Welsh language, heritage and culture is promoted on our online platforms and during our community / stakeholder engagement activities.
- We will partner with local charities who are committed to supporting local and global communities by assisting with communications, events and fundraising.
- We will work alongside our clients and the community to ensure the importance of the biodiverse natural environment is recognised.
- We will endeavour to engage with a range of residents, community and specialist consultees to ensure local ownership of new developments and proposals.
- We will support local communities by volunteering and fundraising to help create more cohesive communities.
View full document here.