Part-time Office Administrator
Job title: Part-time Office Administrator
Location: Cardiff office
Hours: 20+ hrs pw worked across four days
DELIVERING POSITIVE CHANGE TO THE WORLD AROUND US
Grasshopper is an award-winning communications agency with a creative edge and commitment to community engagement. We create campaigns that change attitudes and actions in positive, lasting ways. We help shape conversations about the world around us. Whether it’s active travel, renewable energy or low carbon technologies.
As a team, we’re united by a common goal – to get people talking and unlock social value. Which makes coming to work meaningful, inspiring and fun.
We have a brilliant opportunity to join our team. If you would like to work for a company with a genuine passion for the community and an interest in sustainability – then we would love to hear from you. We can promise you a warm welcome, a chance to build your career and make a positive impact on the world around you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated administrator, who can help us develop this new role. We see this as being 20 hours to begin with, with a view to it growing into a full-time role over time, but we’re open to discussion.
We want someone with a positive attitude and great organisational skills to ensure the smooth running of our two offices in Cardiff and Crawley.
As a new role, you will have the opportunity to help shape it as we grow, but in the meantime we need someone who can help us with the following:
- Assisting the managing director with tasks like inbox and diary management and organising meetings.
- Basic finance-related tasks, such as inputting invoices.
- Smooth operation of our two offices, including ordering, storing and distributing office supplies and maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- HR support, such as assisting with recruitment drives.
- Organising and booking events and appearances.
- Co-ordinating CPDs
- Supporting coordination of our CSR programme
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Minute taking at internal meetings
Rewards and benefits package
- Salary: £21K+ depending on experience (pro rata)
- Flexible work approach with core hours 10am-3pm
- Annual bonus (subject to company performance)
- Two paid days volunteering a year to help your local community
- Workplace pension scheme
- Training and CPD
Different people share different values
At Grasshopper, we believe when talented people collaborate, great things are possible. Grasshopper hires people with proven skills and open minds. We are taking deliberate action to create an inclusive culture that is grounded in our purpose to shape a better world.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and any other protected characteristic.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process accessible to candidates with disabilities. Please speak to Beth and she will work with you to make reasonable adjustments to ensure you can perform at your best throughout your application.
At Grasshopper we appreciate that everyone’s circumstances are different and having the freedom to flex the way we work is essential to our wellbeing. If flexibility matters to you, let us know when you apply, and we will discuss how this could work in your role.