Account Manager, Stakeholder and Community Engagement
If you would like this application in large text or in audio format, please let us know.
Job title: Account Manager, Stakeholder and Community Engagement
Location: Hybrid working – 2 days per week in our Cardiff or Crawley (by Gatwick Airport) office
DELIVERING POSITIVE CHANGE TO THE WORLD AROUND US
Grasshopper is an award-winning communications agency with a creative edge and commitment to community engagement. We specialise in the sustainability, infrastructure, transport, residential and renewable energy sectors. We help organisations to connect with people and to partner with their communities to transform where they work and live. Our aim is to work with communities to deliver better projects and lasting social value.
As a team, we’re united by a common goal – to get people talking and unlock social value. This makes coming to work meaningful, inspiring and fun.
We have a brilliant opportunity to for a new stakeholder engagement account manager. If you have a genuine passion for your community and an interest in sustainability – then we would love to hear from you. We can promise you a warm welcome, a chance to build your career and make a positive impact on the world around you.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has experience as a stakeholder account manager or a senior account executive ready for the next step up. There is huge potential in this role, and we are seeking someone who can bring their own ideas, who thrives on working as part of a team, as well as independently and enjoys talking to people.
- Creating and delivering consultation plans and events including engaging with political and community stakeholders, residents and other interested groups.
- Organising and delivering consultation events and facilitating workshops.
- Drafting copy and working with our clients and designers to create all the materials needed for our campaigns and consultations.
- Reviewing consultation feedback, writing reports and reporting back to our clients.
- Day to day management of the stakeholder engagement on the project
- Ensuring activities are delivered on time and budget
- Reporting to the Director for sign off and guidance when needed
- Supporting and working with the team’s Account Executive(s) for the project
- Demonstrate knowledge of the clients’ business, their competitors and the industry
- Manage day to day queries and provide advice and support
- Attend client meetings and contribute effectively
- Produce client-ready reports and evaluations
- Assist with preparation of new business pitches and presentations
Rewards and benefits package
- Salary: £27-30K (depending on location and experience)
- Annual bonus (subject to company performance)
- Flexible work approach with core hours 10am-4pm with a minimum of two days spent in the office
- Two paid days volunteering a year to help your local community
- Workplace pension scheme
- Training and CPD
Different people share different values
At Grasshopper, we believe when talented people collaborate, great things are possible. Grasshopper hires people with proven skills and open minds. We are taking deliberate action to create an inclusive culture that is grounded in our purpose to shape a better world.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and any other protected characteristic.
If you are interested in based in the Cardiff office, we would welcome applications from Welsh speakers.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process accessible to candidates with disabilities. Please speak to Georgina and she will work with you to make reasonable adjustments to ensure you can perform at your best throughout your application.
At Grasshopper we appreciate that everyone’s circumstances are different and having the freedom to flex the way we work is essential to our wellbeing. If flexibility matters to you, let us know when you apply, and we will discuss how this could work in your role.
How to apply
Please apply for the job by emailing a CV and short cover letter showing us how you think you would thrive in this role to [email protected] telling us why you are interested and what you would bring to the role. Feel free to be as creative as you like in your application.
Deadline Monday 18 July 2022 at midday.